This got me thinking and I took to Pinterest to look for ideas, here are a few but have a look at my Pinterest board to get a few more ideas!
None of these pictures are mine, they came from Pinterest!
I think these sort of things would be super nice as they're more meaningful than some shop-brought presents, it shows you've really thought about it and spent the time to make them!
I'm going to try really hard this year to incorporate these ideas into the gifts I'm going to give!
Have you made any gifts in the past or have any gifts that you're going to make this year?

I have wanted to decorate my own mugs for so long! It's so easy to do but I never get round to it. I think I must do it by the end of the year - they look so lovely!
ReplyDeleteRachael at broomfie.blogspot.com
Amazing ideas! The mugs with quotes are really cool! =)
ReplyDeletePlease, check out my blog!
NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/
Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin
xoxo,
Jessica