First off I'm going to apologise for not posting frequently and regularly, everything has been a bit hectic recently with driving lessons, work and college, its been a bit hard to find a spare moment to actually sit down and write a post for you all. Hopefully this will change once I get used to my schedules!
So last week Gemma from Planet Lux nominated me for the Liebster Award, so thank you so much Gemma!
The Rules!
Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
Answer the 11 questions given to you from the blogger
Give 11 facts about yourself
Nominate 11 blogs you think are deserving of the award (less than 200 followers)
Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
Give 11 questions to them to answer
Gemma's 11 questions for me:
1. What made you decide to start up your blog?
Well there wasn't really a particular reason, I thought it would be something fun to get involved in and to have a place to ramble on about anything I wanted!
2. How long have you been blogging?
A couple of months, I think! It hasn't been very long.
3. What is your favourite blog to read right now?
I don't really have a favourite blog, I tend to read anything the comes up on my Bloglovin' feed whenever I can!
4. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
That would be the Saccone-Jolys! Emilia and Eduardo are literally the cutest thing and always put a smile on my face!
5. What is your dream holiday?
Ummm, that's a tough one, there is so many places I want to go! The main place I want to go to though is Australia, I'd love to travel around Oz and see as many different things as I can, it just seems like such an amazing country!
6. 3 things you cannot live without?
My phone, Rimmel London's Stay Matte powder and my hairbrush!
7. If you won the lottery right now, what would be the first thing you'd do?
I don't know really, probably book some flights and take my whole family away somewhere! It's been years since we've all been on holiday together!
8. What is your dream career?
I literally have no idea on this!
9. Where would you love to live?
Australia (someday hopefully! *fingers crossed!*)
10. Favourite food?
Either Lasagne or Chilli.
11. Favourite song at the moment?
11 Facts About Me!
1. Im 17 and live in England.
2. My Zodiac sign is Virgo.
3. People who reply slowly to texts really annoy me!
4. I have a 12 week old Doberman called Hunter.
5. I'm a little bit of a shopaholic, but a spending ban has started :(
6. I wish I could dance!
7. I have 5 piercings and I definitely want more.
8. I can get quite attached to some people quickly, others it takes me a while!
9. I study Psychology, Sociology, ICT and Photography.
10. I talk to my dog in high pitched voices and often speak as if I were him. (cringe!)
11. Some of my favourite films include all of the Fast and Furious films and Pirates of the Caribbean films.
My 11 Questions!
1. What is your favourite season of the year and why?
2. What is your inspiration for blogging?
3. What is your idea of a perfect day?
4. What is the one beauty product you use everyday without fail?
5. What motivates you?
6. Favourite place in the world?
7. What is your tip for new bloggers?
8. Favourite food?
9. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
10. What is the most recent book you have read?
11. What would you say is your best feature?
Blogs I Nominate!

No comments:
Post a Comment